I'm lucky that my husband recognizes this. He knows that I like to take my time shopping. I try on everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. I can't do that with the kids in tow. I had a mission today. And I didn't disappoint. I started out at Banana Republic where I made excellent friends with Carol, a sales associate who quickly became my personal shopper. She was awesome! When I finished there, I headed to Starbucks. As I sipped my White Chocolate Mocha, I browsed Williams-Sonoma and Ann Taylor. I was disappointed with the selection at Ann Taylor. I moved on to Ann Taylor Loft where I scored big!

I just realized that everything I bought looks exactly the same! Oh well! I bought 3 pairs of jeans. I really needed some new ones. A few tops...mostly spring tops. I just can't bring myself to buy sweaters. I hate winter, and I hate spending money on winter clothes. :( I did buy a new black turtleneck at Banana Republic and a denim skirt to wear with some boots that I bought months ago. I also just realized that the sweater on the far left is hideously placed on the bed. You can't see what it looks like. Maybe I'll try on some combos tomorrow and take pictures. The outfits look better on than they do in this picture.
Once I came home, I insisted on tackling some de-cluttering in the girls room. I put Emma to work at her desk. She made lots of progress. She's a total pack rat so I know how hard this task must have been for her.
After our hard work, we had homemade pizza! Yum! A great way to end a great day!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment